Digital Multi-Tester DMM with Receptacle Tester
- Digital multimeter is auto-ranging and measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, audible continuity, and performs 9V and 1.5V battery tests
- Detects and identifies common wiring faults in standard and GFCI electrical outlets
- Inspects GFCI devices, including time to trip the device
- FIND mode indicates which breaker corresponds to a given receptacle
- Features include backlit display, data hold, default to auto-range with option for manual-range; max/min
- Receptacle test is designed for use with North American 120V AC 3-wire electrical outlets
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop, this meter is designed to be durable and reliable even in demanding working environments
- Digital Multimeter comes with test leads, receptacle test cord, instructions, batteries, all in a convenient storage pouch
Klein Tools ET270 is an auto-ranging digital multi-tester that measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity and performs a battery test. It also tests wiring conditions in standard 120VAC and GFCI electrical receptacles and inspects North American GFCI devices. Comes with Right-Angle Test Leads, Receptacle Test Cord, Instructions and all required batteries.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Before each use, verify the meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.